Security & IT Policies
1.PHYSICAL & LOGICAL SECURITY
We place special emphasis on security of your client’s data. Therefore we have developed a security policy which encompasses both physical and logical security.
2.NETWORK & DATA SECURITY
- Firewalls installed on server and workstations.
- Antivirus installed on server and workstations with continuous updating.
- Restricted Access to servers to ensure that only authorized personnel are allowed to access the authorized data.
- Access to internet is restricted and controlled.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan to take care of Data safety in event of disaster.
- Workstations with disabled media such as floppy drive, pen drive and printers.
We follow a stringent HR Policy which includes:
- Educational Qualification verified
- Reference are checked from previous employer
- Non Disclosure Agreement during the period of employment.